Tuesday 16 October 2007

Catching Up

Wow. I don't believe it.
Has it been that long since I actually written in this?

I guess I've been caught up with... Stuff.
What, with puasa & Hari Raya & FINALS.

Yup. Well, just thought of doing a sort of summary about the absence from my blog.

Lets see...
Ah, yes! Have you met
Colin Turner

He's :
  • green-eyed
  • a year my senior
  • six-foot tall
  • possibly the funniest & sweetest guy you'd know
But mostly he's :
  • non-existent
Yes. I've come this far until I stoop to create a fictional character to like.
I mean, like like.

Very pathetic, I know.
But there's nothing going on, anymore.

Well, I don't find anything interesting going on.
You're probably gaping at me after reading that sentence.

Yes, I'm aware that my year (as in, you know, students' year) is probably the most... Entertaining? Dramatic? year ever.
Shall I count the ways?

  1. Student's laptop (from my year), um, fell from apparently 2 floors. The boys found it funny when they saw the sleep light flashing on.

  2. Total drama. This girl hates that girl.
    That girl hates another.
    The other just hates everyone.
    So begins the creation of rumor-spreads.

    ... Did you notice that there were no mentions of guys at all? Not to be sexist.

  3. Apparently, I'm a person who always has a - what's it called? - back up best friend.
    Yea, that's right.
    According to the person who accused, I cling to one - & if that 'one' is absent, I head to the next person to cling to.

    (This is what I've been wanting to do for so long)
    If it's true, then. I'm sorry. If you're the person who's been one of my many 'victims', I sincerely apologize. No sarcasm here.

  4. Also! Because of number 3, I've been thinking...
    So who's my real best friend?
    There can only be, like Lauren said, one best friend.

    If that's true... Who is it?
So yea.
I really think that that's good enough reason to fall for a fictional character.

Sorry, not just a fictional character.
My fictional character.

Fish! Sorry, gotta go.
Off&out.

3 comments:

Aminah said...

i've mooovved
http://aminah-letsmessthisupright.blogspot.com

click.
relink.
4 new posts since i've changed my url.

Aminah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aminah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.